Thursday, November 07, 2002

Thursday November 7, 2002

Happy Birthday Jeff! That's my youngest brother, he's 35 today!

I did 4 loads of laundry today, only 4 more to go! I'll most likely do those Sunday.

I rescheduled my Sportsdome interview for tomorrow after work. I obviously am not returning to my other job; screw them! The museum and the Sportsdome should suffice.

Tomorrow is the Lords Of Acid concert in Pittsburgh. Woohoo! It shall be quite interesting I'm sure.

I'm so glad I work to pay for everyone else's bills. I wake up this morning, go into the living room and my Mom immediately starts asking me for money. Excuse me, but who is getting nasty emails from eBay sellers because she gave all of her money to Mom last weekend? That would be me. I told her to call Kieth and tell her she needs some of that money he "borrowed" in August. Of course she didn't. My savings is gone, my checking account has about $20 in it, and she's asking me for money. Right! She only owes me over a grand, hello!!!

I'm done ranting, it's off to eat some Ben and Jerry's.