Monday, November 25, 2002

Monday November 25, 2002

Whew, Steve saved me on Friday. My tire is fine, somehow I managed to lose all of the air out of it. I think I may have tightened my tirefly too much, and it let the air leak out. In any event, I'm back in business without dropping $100 for a tire.

My Christmas shopping is almost finished! I need to get 5 more presents and that's it. I can't believe Thanksgiving is Thursday. I'm hitting the Cathedral Buffet like usual. For those uninformed few, the Cathedral Buffet is Ernest Angley's Buffet. Ernest Angely is the "Be Healed" TV evangelist. He's about 5 feet tall, but damn is his buffet tasty! Click on the link above it you have the burning desire to see pictures of the buffet.

Lets see, Friday I went to Brown Derby Roadhouse and I grubbed down on a steak and some French Onion soup. Saturday I went to West Point Market for dinner, and had the crabcake BLT minus the L because I'm allergic to lettuce. Shopping makes me hungry! I did bring a bag home on Friday though, as I filled up on soup and bread before my steak arrived. The baked potato was big enough to be a dinner on its own! I bought some Killer Blondie's at West Point which made a nice dessert. I love West Point Market!

I have two pairs of sandals waiting for me at home; hopefully I'll be able to purchase more space for my webpage and add the pictures this evening. I think I'm going to purchase lisa@thelawnbunny.com email too. We'll see.

I'm off to do work. Byeeeeeee!