Friday, November 29, 2002

Friday November 29, 2002

OK, I have so much crap to do tonight. I need to make myself a list before I forget half of it. Shopping: Plato's Closet, Sam's Club, K-Mart, Target and Da Mall. Pay car payment (ugh, I so much hate my car). Remember to take my pain meds (I'm not feeling as spacey now, thank you very much). I'm sure I'm forgetting no less than 5 things, but oh well. I'm such an impulse shopper and I must stop! I will only buy one pair of Docs tonight, I don't care how many cute pairs I see. I need to do my Christmas cards too, but I think that's a good Saturday activity. I need to visit Saks to get my Mom a pair of jeans. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find 32X27 jeans? My Mom is so short and since my Dad died she's been eating too much ice cream (her words, not mine. I think she looks fine). She needs to grow some legs! I'm only 5'3" but I have a 32" inseam, figure that one out!

K, I'm going to roam around the museum. Byeeeeeeeeee!