Sunday, December 01, 2002

Saturday November 30, 2002

Saturday's post on early Sunday morning...Deal with it.

It like snowed and stuff. Roughly 5 inches in 4 hours. I went to Chapel Hill Mall and bought myself a Lucky Brand shirt, some Christmas hair things and some Care Bears perfume. I'll have pics when I get home tomorrow. I'm currently snowed in in Cuyahoga Falls. I rolled down the sledding hill; no piddly sleds for me. I'm a hardcore snowbunny! I was very dizzy and almost yakked twice. Mind you, this was around midnight and four cops drove by in less than 20 minutes. But then the Falls cops are asses.

I didn't find any cute Docs today, but I will hit Plato's Closet tomorrow if the roads are better and get the Picasso Docs. Steph wants them, so I may be getting either her map boots or her heart boots in trade. Woohoo! I better be able to drive home tomorrow, I have to work Monday. Not to mention my stars/stripes Docs should come Monday! I can't wait! I wore my Dawn blue boots out to play in the snow. My feet were warm and dry. I love Docs!

Time to get under the comfy comforter, in the comfy bed. Nighty!

Playlist
Danzig "I Luciferi: 777"