Thursday, December 19, 2002

Thursday December 19, 2002

This is what I get for taking a nap this evening after work. It is 20 after 3 in the AM and I can't sleep. I know this always happens when I take a nap after work, but I'm soooo tired when I get home that I can't help myself. Dammit!

My two packages were my Juicy Tube and my Tiffany & Company ring! It arrived a day early, which is quite cool. My flamer TredAirs didn't arrive as promised. I don't think the girl even sent them yet, as the Delivery Confirmation number she gave me comes up as being invalid. Don't lie to me about shipping an item; ship it when you're supposed to! I emailed her, but she hasn't replied.

If I have one more person email me for work requesting their total due, I'm going to punch someone. I sent an email and an eBay invoice at the end of each auction today. Both emails had the total due, including shipping. I received 5 emails today from people requesting their totals. Two were legitimate though, as I needed one persons' shipping info to calculate shipping charges, and the other person wants to combine shipping to Canada. The other three people need to pay more attention to their email. I'm sure I'll have a ton more emails like that when I check the mail again. Are people getting more and more stupid, or is it just me expecting too much from people?

On to happier subjects...I go look at the apartment tomorrow/today at 11:15AM. If I like it, which I'm sure I will, we're going to take it. I plan on beginning packing this weekend. I need to find some way to store my shoes in the least amount of space. I don't think this new apartment has a bedroom as big as my current room, but if that's the only thing I can find wrong with it, I'll be blissfully happy! I do know the thought of a gas stove is spooky; I can see myself blowing up the kitchen. I'm used to electric cooking, and I don't like change when it comes to major appliances! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I have such a horrible memory that I had to walk around work today with a note taped to my sweater sleeve. I kept forgetting what I needed to do, so I finally made a list and taped it to myself. Strange looking, but it works. And since when did I care about strange looking?

Please, before emailing me, run a spell check! Good lord.

I think I'm finished bitching for this evening. Just in case anyone is wondering, the picture on my blog is my LeBaron's rusted through exhaust pipe. Tell me again why Chryslers are still allowed on the road?

Nighty (I hope) Byeeeeeee!