Sunday, December 29, 2002

Sunday December 29, 2002

Ugh, I gotta do returns today. Both of my sapphire bracelets broke; the clasps snapped right off. I had a feeling that was going to happen, so I saved my receipts. I also have to return that shitty digi cam I bough three weeks ago at Office Max. It only works half of the time, and if they give me lip about being over the 14 day return limit I'll just say it was a gift. So I gotta hit Office Max, Dillard's and Kaufmann's. Won't that be fun?

I added a new feature to my blog; the shoe for the day picture. That's the picture of the shoes I'm wearing today. If it's the same picture as they day before I'm either not going anywhere or I'm wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row (it does happen once in a while). As you can see, I have way too much time on my hands.

OK, gotta make myself pretty. Byeeeee!

Playlist
Depeche Mode "Black Celebration" (Entire CD)