Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Early Tuesday Morning December 17, 2002

Gary gave me attitude all afternoon; I wonder if he managed to "stumble upon" my journal again? I could give a rats' ass to be honest. Yes, I love my job, but I don't get paid enough to put up with bullshit. I do my job well, and all of our bidders are kept happy. I also do a lot more than just eBay stuff, so I don't even want to hear it.

Per usual, I was asshole tired all day long, and now I'm wide awake. My 4 hour nap probably didn't help much, but I was soooooo worn out from doing nothing. Uck, I hope I find out what's wrong with me tomorrow. I'm sure the fact that this apartment is never kept at a constant temperature doesn't help; nor does the fact that I don't listen to my doctor about not going into work when I'm sick.

I now have to buy Jeff's birthday and Christmas presents and that is it! I just bought Tom and Denny's presents this evening via the Net. How I love Internet shopping. I received my Recaro seat cell phone holder today; it's soooooo cute! The instructions are in Japanese though, so I had to make do with the pictures. Hopefully I'm smart enough to figure out the cell phone holder. I'll take a picture of it in my car once I get it mounted. (Yeah, I just said "mounted". Teehee)

I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards; I suck. I really need to get those mailed like tomorrow. I'm such a procrastinator.

I'm off to watch some TV, or maybe I'll watch a movie. Halloween 5 or Dirty Harry sound good, as does Cruel Intentions.

Nighty!

Playlist
Van Halen "Diver Down"
Depeche Mode "Black Celebration"
Type O Negative "Bloody Kisses" (Entire CD's)