Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Tuesday December 10, 2002

I woke up with a headache this morning. Not fun. I've tried calling the doctor for the last 2 hours and they are out to lunch. Must be nice! The left side of my face is swelled up, and I feel generally icky. Not fun.

Hair appointment Saturday at 1PM. I may go a little shorter, we'll have to see.

I received the Wear Aer shoes today. The leather is all discolored so they look used. The seller is really honest though, and said they were sitting in a warehouse a long time before she sold them. For $15 I'm not gonna complain, I just wanted to make sure they were new before I wore them. I don't mind wearing used boots/sandals after I spray the hell out of them with a disinfectant, but I can't bring myself to wear used tennie shoes; I'm weird I know.

Off to try the doctor office again, and to make myself pretty. I'm going to try and finish my Christmas shopping tonight, but I'm sure I won't feel like it.

Byeeeee!

Playlist
Depeche Mode "Black Celebration" Entire CD