Friday, December 27, 2002

Friday December 27, 2002

Yeah, I know. Four days without an update, but you'll soon see why there wasn't!

OK, Tuesday I wake my lazy self up at around 10:30AM. Wrap some last minute stuff, get ready and hit the road to Cuyahoga Falls by 2PM. Make crazy assed time to the Falls, 45 miles in 25 minutes, and get to Uncle Jimmy's shindig before four. This is after I realize I forgot the waffle maker at home, and have to run to Wal-Mart for a gift card to use as the exchange gift. I also picked up a Pur water filter set thing for Kieth and Tricia (which they loved). Eat at Uncle Jimmy's, score a Dirt Devil baby vacuum and a cocoa and cookie set thingie, then race back home around 7PM. Leave my house to go back to the Falls at 10PM and it's icing outside. Wake up Christmas morning in the Falls and there's about 7 inches of snow (love the snowbelt). Uck. I walked over to my car and sunk into snow up to my knees. I hate Ohio. I was stuck in the Falls from Christmas Eve to the day after Christmas. Yesterday I went to Kaufmann's to spend my gift card (DKNY zippy sweatshirt), West Point Market to spend my gift card (Burt's Bees marshmallow and melon moisturizer) and Borders to spend that gift card as well (serial killer book and some marble magnets). I also hit Barnes and Noble for next years' Christmas cards. Around 6PM I decide to go home. I get about a half a mile onto Route 8 and my car temp gauge is all the way up. I pulled off at the Howe AVE exit and into the Sheetz lot. I had to have my car towed to Montrose in Louisville last night due to the overheating trick it decided to pull in 20 degree weather. I'm hoping the shit Montrose pulled in May caused the head to crack. That would rock! It has a warranty so I don't even want to hear it from them. I'll let the piece of shit sit over there before I pay them another dime for any work done to the engine.

Yesterday was also new kidney day for Matthew! He and my sister (the donor) are doing much better than expected. I would have gladly given him a kidney, but Julie was a perfect match. I guess as soon as they had the new kidney properly "hooked up" he started peeing everywhere. Teehee!

I have sandals at home, but no damn ZIP Drive. That seller sucks ass!

I'm going tonight to purchase a new digi cam so be prepared for lots of pictures!

Detroit Auto Show January 11-20. Be there or be square!

Later! Byeeeeeeeeeee!