Sunday, December 22, 2002

Late Saturday Evening December 21, 2002

We finally put our tree up tonight, and I think we did a very good job. Too bad you can't tell from my crappy photo. I really need a new digi cam.

I have to return my Tiffany ring due to its discoloration. I guess I can't handle the copper content in the ring, or at least that's what the Tiffany representative told me. Grrrrrrrr, the ring's really cute and I so much don't want to return it.

I didn't hit Mr. Hyde's today, I'm saving that little foray for tomorrow.

Henry Rollins is doing a spoken word tour, and he's going to be at the Cleveland Odeon on January 26. You know I already have my ticket, duh!

Didn't do much today, but I did have piping hot pizza and put the tree up. I think that's quite a productive Saturday.

I'm off to try and sleep. Nighty!