Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Wednesday December 4, 2002

I left work at 4 this afternoon, came home and took a nap. I feel much better now. I'll pop into work tomorrow sometime to pick up my Lady Bug Docs, and to check on email and stuff.

What is the deal with people and their high beams? Four people flashed me today so I was an ass and turned my high beams off and on a bunch of times at each of the jackasses. Hello, my LeBaron has four headlights. The outer two are the normal lights, and all four are high beams. Then you get the asses who drive with their high beams on all the time, even during the daytime. These are always the asses who only have one low beam light, so they run with their high beams all time because they're too cheap or lazy to replace the burned out low beam bulb. Stop drinking beer and buy some low beams.

What's the deal with Christina Aguilera? Other than the fact that she's a dirty whore, what's with her arm waving whoa-whoaing? Fancy theatrics do not impress me. People who can sing, and achieve recognition without theatrics, do. Stop with the publicity stunts (ie: the dirty video) and start singing if you're so good. She has a good voice but her image and her whoa-whoaing ruins it for me.

I was all pissed because I thought I was going to have to throw another chunk of cash at the LeBaron. My Mom is fixing the driver side quarter window, the driver side door and my brake lights as a Christmas present. I have to pay for an oil change, a new brake rotor and tire balance/rotation. The brake bulbs and fuses are fine, so I must have another electrical gremlin. How I love American cars.

No stars/stripes boots today, and no Metal-Sludge grab bag either. Grrrrrrrr.

Friday night at the Boot Scootin Saloon in Cuyahoga Falls...Jani Lane/Warrant/Firehouse. It shall rock out. I'll take many pictures of Jani and his mohawk.

I think that's enough for tonight. Nighty!