Sunday, December 22, 2002

Sunday December 22, 2002

Woohoo, I went to Mr. Hyde's this afternoon. I purchased a pair of 14 eye dual zipper boots in Cosmic. I'll have a picture of them on my site tomorrow as my digi cam is dead so I have to use the one at work. That same bitch was working at Mr. Hyde's, and I really can't stand her. Grrrrrrr.

Fluffy is enjoying his blankie in the bathroom. Such a silly kitty.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until Friday! I'm sure I'll wind up caving in and going to work on Thursday, or maybe I'll just answer email from home. I do know I absolutely must package that crap and ship it out tomorrow. I have about 10 items to package, and we have a bunch more coming off tomorrow. Love my job.

I think I'll clean the bathroom, then tidy up my room. I also have to clean and protect my new boots!

Byeeeeeee!