Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Tuesday December 3, 2002

Steph sent me a link this morning for some Docs on eBay. Yes, they are Lady Bug Doc Mules. You know my ass had her use Buy It Now on them. $75 but they're soooooo worth it. I'll pay for them tomorrow via PayPal and I should have them Friday. Woohoo me! THANKS STEPH!

Today was a day off from work so I cleaned Fluffy's room, cleaned my room and took out the trash. I was going to do laundry but somehow managed to put it off all day. I was on my way to KFC when Steph Instant Messaged me to confirm the Lady Bug purchase. I was a polite motorist and waited for a redlight before replying. I miss my old Ericsson; it had a keyboard for surfing the Net. This crappy Qualcomm doesn't. I think I'll treat myself to a PCS Vision phone soon; they're hella cute and I'm all about bells and whistles.

How can KFC be out of chicken? It happened yet again. You'd think a chicken place would insure they had enough of their product to last them through the work day.

I have a cold sore and I am pissed. It's probably from my snow adventures over the weekend. My lips get chapped and I get a cold sore. I forgot my Burt's Bees Lip Balm (the best next to Prada, in my opinion) so I guess I deserve it. I have a prescription from the dentist for some stuff and it seems to be working. Lets hope it doesn't get all big and scabby. Yuck!

Tomorrow is work. I hope I have a lot of shit to do like I did Monday. It made the day go so much faster!

I'm off to have some Sierra Mist and see if my phone's charged yet. I'd like to use it sometime tonight!

Byeeeeeeee!

Playlist
Depeche Mode "Greatest Hits"