Monday, December 09, 2002

Sunday December 8, 2002

Late Sunday night, so Blogger has it as being Monday the 9th. Learn to cope.

I finally got my camera to cooperate with me for one picture. Here's my Stars and Stripes Docs. They are soooooo cool!

This website rocks out for quirky jewelry, and the prices are great! This site is great for higher end sterling and 18KT gold pieces, yet they're still quirky! I spend too much at each site, therefore both sites receive Lisa's Favorable Cash Cow Award. Congrats!

Fluffy's ear is tickling my leg. He's taking a bath right beside me and his ear keeps brushing against my leg. Silly kitty.

I need to feed the above mentioned cat, then go to bed. I'm actually tired at a decent hour for once and I'm going to take full advantage!

Nighty nighty everyone. Byeeeeeee!

Playlist
George Michael "Faith"
Depeche Mode "Black Celebration" Entire CD's