Saturday, December 28, 2002

Saturday December 28, 2002

Why are those kids up at 11PM screaming their heads off? Oh, because their parents are crackheads...

I purchased the HP PhotoSmart 320 digi cam last night. It's really nice, but my piece of shit PC won't upload the pictures. I can print directly from my HP printer, so I know the camera isn't broken. I need to call the HP support folks and see if I'm missing a driver or something. I hope I can rig my computer to work with the cam because it's a really nice camera and I'd like to keep it.

My car's thermostat was sticking, and Montrose actually fixed it for free with no bitching on my part. I almost fell over. Hopefully it decides to be a nice car for at least a month or so. : )

It snowed again. Argh!

I cleaned Fluffy's room today, and rustled around the apartment. Nothing too exciting to report today.

Byeeeeee!