Sunday, December 08, 2002

Sunday December 8, 2002

Woohoo, I think we're moving next month (January)! I so didn't want to, but now I so much do. Here's the deal. Our apartment sucks ass. I mean this wholeheartedly because it's true. It's big, and my room is hella big, but that can only count for so much. The windows are so shitty Fluffy's whiskers blow in the breeze that races through the cracks in the windows. The neighbors are loud, their kids are louder and the husband is a dick and I've told him so quite a few times. They are still keeping my mail hostage, and it's still pissing me off. The apartment we found is back in East Canton, has a basement, a garage and 3 bedrooms! It also has a living room, dining room, 1.5 potty rooms and a kitchen. Basement=washer/dryer hookups. Woohoo, no more laundromat! I so much hope they will let Fluffy move in with us. I guess my Mom knows the dude, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll paint my new room lavender, as the guy doesn't care if you paint as long as it's a good job. Of course not, what landlord would bitch about a free paint job on his property! I found some nifty paint that's over 80% food grade products, and it doesn't stink! I so much hope we like the apartment and that Fluffy can move in with us.

Ate at Subway, and it was tasty.

I went Christmas shopping today, and there were no Iomega Zip Drives to be found. So I cruised past a jewelry display and wound up buying a diamond stud, a tanzanite ring and a watch. Too bad if you don't like it, I'm happy with it.

My lips are really chapped from the cold sore medicine, but at least the damn thing's almost gone. It should be but a mere memory by Tuesday morning.

Gonna go drink my milk and wait for the Sopranos to start. I think I'll call Jenny too and see how she's doing.

Byeeeeeee!

Playlist
George Michael "Faith" Entire CD