Thursday, December 05, 2002

Thursday December 5, 2002

I received the Ladybug Docs today! They are hella cute, and they fit! They're only a UK3 so I was worried about the fit, but I was pretty sure I could take a UK3 in this style, and I was right. I just bought a new digi camera today and I can't get it to upload images. As soon as I figure it out, I'll have a picture of the Ladybugs on here and on my page, www.thelawnbunny.com.

My Mom went Christmas shopping tonight, and I tagged along. She got everyone's presents except Julie and Tricia (my sisters-in-law). She also got me a DKNY outfit and a Glenville State Alumni sweatshirt. I couldn't believe we found a Glenville sweatshirt in Ohio!

Mom bought a new keyboard since I have a tendency to pound the hell out of the keys. The letters were all worn off of the home row, and since she can't type by touch, she was having quite a time trying to email people. This new keyboard has all kinds of cool buttons, and it matches our mouse (I'm such a girlie girl).

I'm off to try and figure out this damn camera. Byeeeeeee!