Monday, December 09, 2002

Monday December 9, 2002

I received my checks and address labels today! They are so hella cute that I can't wait to write a check. I finally started on my Christmas cards last night, and I'll be able to mail them tomorrow. I can't believe it's only 17 days until Christmas.

I also received the Atlas boots and Oxford slingbacks from Steph. Both pairs are hella cool, as expected. Steph is sooooooo awesome! She won me a pair of flame TredAir oxfords today, and I also won a cute DM watch. Speaking of watches, I bought 2 more Joe Boxer watches in addition to the one I bought last night. At $10 each I couldn't resist. I need to hit another K-Mart because my local K-Mart's selection sucks. I'm still pissed that Joe Boxer seems to be exclusive to K-Mart. The quality of the bed linens went waaaaaay down, as did the quality of the purses. I never owned a pre K-Mart JB watch, so I can't give an educated opinion of that quality change. Hopefully they'll last a while. I never really went into K-Mart that much, but now that they have JB I practically live there.

Buying a new digi cam this weekend. I think I'll get the Kodak cam with the docking station. No more time consuming uploading shit for me!

K, I'm really going this time! Nighty.

Byeeeeeee!