Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Tuesday November 19, 2002

Grrr, I got booted off eBay today. I think that Tiffany ring bitch reported me for creating a second account when my PradaPorscheDKNY account was closed for not paying the 100-some dollar fees I owed. Now I'll have to do all of my eBay buying through Steph. It pisses me off! Hopefully that Tiffany ring bitch gets it from the USPS for mail fraud!

Better things: I got my velvet boots today. They stank of cigarettes but I Febrezed the hell out of them, so now they're OK. I have two packages at work that I'll have to pickup tomorrow before I go to Pittsburgh.

I ordered new checks today! They are Sesame Street checks with Elmo! I got the matching address labels and checkbook cover too! Woohoo, I can't wait to get them! (I like exclamation points.)

Columbia House is having a kick ass deal. You buy 1 CD at regular price, and you get 3 free! I have an order for 13 CD's; I can't wait until they get here!

I'm done. Nighty!