Monday, November 18, 2002

Monday November 18, 2002

OK, I'm at work bored out of my mind. I'm talking to Steph on AOL and taking useless pictures of things. If you'd like to see my computer monitor with stuffed animals or my filing cabinet click on the links.

If I whack my knee on the desk one more time, I'm going to have to throw something. My knee keeps cracking everytime I move, perhaps I should contact my arthritis doctor? Nah, that wouldn't be any fun!

I have to take the biddy to the asthma doctor today so I get to leave work early, 4PM. I won't work again until Friday morning at 9AM as Matthew is supposed to get his new kidney on Wednesday, so I took the day off. New kidneys rock!
I think I'll stop at the mall and buy a jacket I saw over the weekend. It's a Lauren leather jacket, dark navy blue with grey wool lining. It's hella warm, and pretty cute too!

I bought a new scarf this weekend, here's a picture of it. It's toasty warm!

My damn car door was frozen shut this morning so I had to drive the biddy wagon to work today. I hate Ohio in the winter!

I'm off to do nothing for another hour and 45 minutes! Byeeeeeeee!