Monday, February 10, 2003

Monday February 10, 2003

OK, the owner of Montrose called me back and said it is a blown head gasket. Like I didn't already know that! Anyway, he told me the car would be finished today, and that I'm supposed to call him in a couple days to let him know how things are. It was nice to finally be treated respectfully by someone at Montrose. About 30 minutes later my cell rings again and it's Roger from the Louisville Montrose. He was so nice to me I could have puked. He told me it is the head gasket, and my car is finished. He also said that all of the overheating caused the gasket to go. Ya think? What a crackpot. So I'm picking my car up this evening, and hopefully it'll behave itself for a few months at least.

I received my blue patent boots today! They kick ass.

My LawnBunny page has been down for a while. Every time I try to update it, the page doesn't save. And my Blog is fucking up too. My shoe for the day picture isn't showing up, nor are my archives. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. The Internet is our friend!

My dear, you have the intelligence of a tree stump. Stop while you're ahead.

Byeeeeee!