Sunday, February 02, 2003

Sunday February 2, 2003~Early Morning

OK, I can see I'll be up until 6 or 7AM again today. I guess I'm supposed to take the steroids in the early morning to prevent being up all night. It's good to read the patient leaflet prior to beginning the medication. Duh!

I rearranged the living room today and it looks much more spacious. I sincerely need to get some kind of organization going on with my Docs. They are totally scattered about in my room, and it looks really crappy. I also need to do laundry and continue doing laundry once a week. That would greatly cut down on the bedroom clutter as I wouldn't have about 8 bags of laundry sitting in the corner. Ack!

Wal-Mart has large-ish Care Bears for $5.88. I'm pondering buying one of each for my collection. I currently have 4 of the smaller beanbag butt Care Bears. They're so cute!

Ooooooh, the new issue of Lucky should be out! Woohoo!

OK, off to ramble about.

26 more days of museum employment.

Nighty!