Monday, February 03, 2003

Monday February 3, 2003

Ack, my checking account is all screwy. The check I deposited on Friday still hasn't posted, and California Car Cover took that money out ($80) without my authorization. Argh! I hate banks.

It was hella warm today; and it's even warmer now that it's evening! 45 degrees the first week of February! Woohoo!

My arms and face are both puffy today. I thought I was going to escape the steroidal puffiness, but obviously it has caught up to me. Oh well, only 3 more days of 'roids, then I'm finished with them.

My car is still in the shop, and Montrose didn't bother calling me back today with the diagnosis. Asses. I called Chrysler and complained, but of course it's not going to do any good. The lady I spoke with was very nice though, so that kinda made up for it.

Some chick came into the museum today to interview for my job. She seemed OK, but not very likely to work out at the museum. I know snap judgements are bad, but she seemed like an "Oh my God there's dirt, eeeew" kinda girl. Not a good mentality when working around dirty car parts, and dirty men. LOL

Fluffy got on the counter today and I kicked his ass.

Our landlord is a pinhead, but that goes without saying.

I think I'm finished babbling.

Byeeeeeeee!