Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Tuesday February 25, 2003

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I was so tired when I got home at 8PM that I was in bed by 9:30, and asleep by 10:15 (I was on the phone). The drive into work yesterday was exciting to say the least. I left here at 8:30AM and didn't get to Tallmadge until 10:15AM. That drive usually would take me 40 minutes. I slid all over the road, and didn't like a minute of it. Thankfully the roads were fine on the way home at 7PM, so I drove about 75 to 80 the whole way. : )~

The girl training me is really cool; I'm going to be bored out of my mind next week when I'm there by myself. Ugh. I seriously do not need 5 days of training! I think I pretty much have the whole thing down already.

Tomorrow's my last day at the museum. : (

The Quad sole apple/silvers came yesterday. Holy crap, they kick ass!

OK, gotta get ready for work. I see it snowed again, so my car is covered AGAIN. At least the road is clear this morning. Whew!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!