Saturday, February 15, 2003

Saturday February 15, 2003

OK, now why does this stuff always happen to me? I had two job offers yesterday! I start at Pro-Car on Tuesday. My three locations are Stubenville, Dover and Tallmadge. I train for a week, then I'm on my own. Some person I faxed a resume to like 3 weeks ago finally decided to call me. She called and offered me the job on the spot. No interview or anything! I swear, I'll go for 3 or 4 months with ultra shitty luck, then it breaks and I have the best luck! The LeBaron is still shit, so that's a constant bad luck reminder. : )
I'm still at the museum until February 28, so I'm going to be Miss BusyPants for the next couple weeks.

Kieth borrowed $50 more today, and used the BP card AGAIN! Not even going to go there tonight; I'm in too good of a mood.

I bought a pair of white DM's yesterday. They were only $10, so I broke down and bought them.

Got some stuff packaged, but not much. I need to get my ass going on the moving deal.

I've started uploading pics to my AOL webpage addy and that seems to be working. Hopefully my lawnbunny domain will be straightened out soon as it looks like shit right now.

OK, I'm off to do something. I've already vacuumed so I guess I'll chase the cat or make some bracelets.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!