Monday, February 17, 2003

Monday February 17, 2003

OK, the snow needs to stop. I can't even see the street in front of the house, and I need to have my drug test done for work. I have until 4:30 to get there, but I'm also supposed to work at the museum today from 1-4. I feel this way about the museum though. I'm not driving in there and taking a chance on wrecking my car, especially since I have another job. I'm pretty disenchanted with the museum, just in case you couldn't tell. This has to due with how the employees are treated by the owner, and how they waited 2 weeks to finally interview people for my job. Miss Lisa is not going in there 2 or 3 weeks into March just because they procrastinated and didn't get someone in there in time. OK, now I'm finished bitching.

Bleh. I don't think there will be any moving done for the next couple days. Seriously, snow sucks ass. I'm wearing ass high boots today to keep the snow away from my feetsies.

I just don't understand some people, and I'm leaving it at that.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!

11 more days of museum employment.