Monday, February 17, 2003

Monday February 17, 2003

OK, I got nothing done today. I was on my way for my drug test, and got stuck in my fucking driveway. Needless to say I was pretty pissed. I missed the drug test, and work at the museum today. Seriously, you've never seen more lazy people in your life. Today Lousy Louie the landlord was off work due to the holiday, or maybe the snow, but in either event he was home all day. Instead of shoveling the driveway, he went to play basketball. My Mom always bitches because I tell her Angie's a crackhead, but really now. She puts up with his stupid ass so I don't feel sorry for her at all. Plus they are both as dumb as trees, so that doesn't help much.

I am most certainly not putting my Docs into their correct boxes; I'm throwing them into garbage bags and moving them that way. I will correctly box them up at the new place, and store them in the basement. I'm going to have so much more room; I won't know what to do with myself.

OK, it's off to the Post Office and the bank.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!