Thursday, February 20, 2003

Thursday February 20, 2003

Why do all people lie? I have a stamper with a really cool quote by Mark Twain; "Those who tell the truth don't have to remember anything." Fucking right on! Everytime someone tells me something, they never follow through on it. A job I had last Friday I suddenly don't have anymore. What the fuck is up with that? I know I passed my drug test with no problems, so I want to know what's going on. They haven't actually said I don't have the job anymore, but I can feel that's where this is leading to. Doug the temp place guy called last night and left me a message about JR the Pro-Car guy having some concerns about me, and how I was supposed to call Doug back. So I did call him back as soon as I got the message, and he never returned my call. I should have known better than to go to a fucking temp service in the first place. I was supposed to work for the temp service for 45 days, then Pro-Car was going to hire me on. If JR had concerns with me, they should have been addressed prior to offering me the job. Hopefully the other position I was offered on Friday is still available, but I doubt it.

That's just one example of how people never follow through on anything. I could go on, but do you really want me to?

Yes, I'm up at 8AM. I woke up to pee at 7, and the fucking kids won't shut up. I guess that means I'm up for the day.

8 more days of museum employment.