Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Wednesday February 12, 2003

Yeah, not much to write about today. I'm still pissed off because my homepage is all messed up, and I can't do anything to fix it. I would transfer it to another service, but I'm too damn lazy.

Sprint PCS suddenly decided they would disconnect my phone this morning for non-payment. Hello, I paid my bill last month just like usual, and haven't received my new bill. I called, and sure enough, they hadn't posted my $46 payment for last month. I bitched, and told the woman to check her records as the payment was deducted from my checking account one week ago. She found the error, corrected it and restored my service immediately. Damn skippy!

My interview went well this morning. If I don't get the job it won't be due to a poor interview. On a more positive note, I would be in Stubenville on Mondays from 10AM-7PM. Not too bad considering I get paid for each hour I'm in the office, plus mileage to and from the location. Pro-Car also pays for my lunch! How kickass is that?! I really hope I get that job...

My car is still overheating, and the dumb fucks "forgot" to hook up my vacuum hoses. My car now makes a really loud sound all the time, and my heater only works on the window defrost setting. Nice. Excuse me for being so insanely pissed right now that I can't even talk about it.

On to better things...I've starting packing shit for the move and will have a bunch of stuff in there by Sunday. I hope to be totally moved in by the end of the month. If my Mom isn't, well that's just too bad. Speaking of her, she suddenly decided that she's getting rid of the BP account we've had for 8 or 9 years (back when it was still Sohio). She was bitching because she has sent them over $400 in two months. Sorry, but only $162 of that was mine and I paid for it (the turbo sucks up gas like you wouldn't believe, and I like to drive...a lot). Perhaps if she didn't put gas in Kieth's van 2-3 times a week at over $20 a pop the gas card bill wouldn't be so high. I currently have the only BP card for that account, and I plan on keeping it that way. I pay for my shit, therefore I'm going to continue using it. Thank you for reading that useless rant...

Vanilla Coke makes me burp...a lot!

I planned on being asleep by 12:30 tonight, but what do I do? Fall asleep during Knight Rider at 5:30PM and nap until 7PM. And now I'm drinking Vanilla Coke right before going to bed. Knight Rider wasn't that bad tonight, it's just that I have that episode (Goliath) on VHS. Yes, I am a member of the Columbia House Knight Rider VHS club. I love Knight Rider!

OK, I'm off to see if I can at least change my shoe photo on my webpage.

Nighty!

16 more days of museum employment.