Thursday, February 27, 2003

Thursday February 27, 2003

Hmmmmmm, I could have sworn I posted something yesterday. Anyway, the new guy at the museum already quit, so I guess I have two jobs now. I told them I'd stick around to help out until they get someone new, but if they drag their heels on hiring someone else, they are on their own. And I'm not helping them for free. My new job is fine; I'm in Dover tomorrow and Steubenville on Saturday. Then I get Sunday off, but will most likely spend it at the museum. Yay!

The garage guy at my new job washed my car today, and fixed the vacuum hose that Montrose didn't replace. They didn't replace it because IT'S NOT THERE! Fucking Montrose!!! He had to splice it from another line and fix it that way. My Turbo kicks in and nearly throws me in the seat now. It rocks.

OK, I'm off to bed. I have to be up at 7AM in order to be at work by 9AM.

Nighty!