Sunday, February 09, 2003

Sunday February 9, 2003

Wheeeeee, I get to have my blood drawn tomorrow morning at 8:30AM. On a day that I don't have to be at work until 1PM; what was I thinking? Oh well, at least that'll get me started early to bitch at Montrose. : )~

Miss Steph is having fits over the negative feedback she received. Some bitch from Canada didn't purchase insurance, then the customs folks lost one of the boots. She tried to get Steph to refund the money, but Steph held her ground and refused! Woohoo! Steph's as anal about her feedback as I am, so the negative upsets her and rightfully so. She's afraid people won't bid on her shit because of it. Check out her auctions! Her eBay ID is CalypsoFlamingo

OK, I'm off to bed.

Nighty!

Playlist:
Fallout "Batteries Not Included"
Audioslave "Like A Stone"
Devo "Whip It"
RHCP "Californication"
Metallica "Outlaw Torn"
The Cult "Painted On My Heart"