Sunday, February 09, 2003

Sunday February 9, 2003

Sorry I haven't updated my blog. I've been ultra busy with all kinds of shit. Below is a brief description...

Friday I went to Akron and that's about it. Did some shopping, and received a kick ass pair of DM's in the mail. Black and white Mary Janes with two straps. Cute!

Yesterday was quite the adventure. I went to Akron again, and my car overheated AGAIN. This time the coolant was white and foamy which indicates a cracked head. It's the exact same thing that happened the first time. My car was towed again last night, and is now over at Montrose, again. I am demanding a loaner car this time, and won't stop bitching until I get what I want. This is the 4th time it's been in for overheating in 2 months. I'm finished on that subject. LOL

The best news of all! WE ARE MOVING! We just rented a duplex today! It's red brick with pillars in the front, I love pillars! There's a full, dry basement then the main floor with kitchen, dining room and living room, then two big bedrooms upstairs and the full bath. There's no garage, but that's OK. There are washer/dryer hookups! We can start moving in immediately, and plan on being in totally by March 14th! WOOHOO! It's still in Louisville, so that's good too.

I'm off to package stuff and to photograph stuff as well. My webpage isn't working properly. I can't update anything on the page, and I'm not really sure why. I've contacted the server people, but I'm sure they won't do shit about it. I'll have it updated just as soon as I can.

Byeeeeeeee!