Friday, January 16, 2004

As you've probably noticed, I totally jacked up my blog's color scheme. That's what happens when I fuck with my blog at 4 in the morning. Yeah, I just didn't go to sleep tonight, so I'm sure shenanigans will occur within the next 4 or 5 hours. Add to that non-sleep the fact that my neck and back are killing me, and you have a sure bet of shenanigans. Why you ask? One word: ULTRAM. That stuff knocks out my worst pain, but it makes me sooooooooo loopy. Add to it the lack of sleep and I'm going to be one fucking barrel of monkey's later on today. Woohoo! So if you happen to be at the Detroit Auto Show and see some chick running around with a VW bag on her head, it's me. I'll have on my red Ferrari team shirt and my black/red patent Docs (photo to your left). Believe me, you'll know it's me when you see me. I rock...

I found my ultra kick ass Icee straw; now I'm happy.

Mmmm, Cherry Kool Aid for breakfast. Woohoo!