Thursday, January 22, 2004

I've discovered the joys of CKY! There was a song on an episode of Jackass (shopping cart skit) that's really jammy, but I didn't know who it was. I happened upon the CKY website today and was listening to their audio files. Wouldn't you know, there's the Jackass song! CKY is a really good band; I'm shocked!

Another interview on Friday; this one's at 2:30PM. Cuyahoga Falls City Hospital has an opening for a switchboard operator. It's 24-30 hours a week, $9.85/hr. That would rock. I really need plug wires as I have no idea how I'm getting to this interview. I can use my Mom's car for the 10:30AM interview, but I won't be able to use her car for the afternoon interview. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

I didn't do jack shit today. I woke up at 10:30AM, watched NYPD Blue from 2-4PM, took a nap from 4:30PM to midnight and now I'm watching NYPD Blue again. If it weren't for Smits I don't know what I'd do. LOL

Bleh