Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Here's what really pisses me off...Don't email me wanting to buy a pair of my Docs, then suddenly change your mind and not notify me of your decision. I understand that things may come up, but at least have the decency to let me know you won't be purchasing the shoes from me. People never cease to piss me off.

On a similar note, don't make plans with me then decide not to follow through with those plans and not let me know. If you don't feel like doing something, let me know. I, of all people, understand that sometimes a person just doesn't feel like going anywhere or doing anything. Then this person bitches when she can't find good friends, and can't find a boyfriend; gee I wonder why quality people want nothing to do with her, and why she can't keep a boyfriend? People quickly tire of being the only one making an effort to have a relationship with someone; romantic or platonic. If your follow through on plans is zero, your social life will quickly follow suit. Goodness.

I'm hoping to get my fishy tomorrow. Maybe having a cute fishy will calm my happy ass down.

My room is almost straightened out! I'm so close to having it back to normal, I just want to finish it tonight. I need to start going to bed before 4AM, but I am staying up tonight until my room is finished. Hopefully I'll be in bed by 1AM.

OK, it's under 10 degrees here. Fuck you, Ohio. Fuck you.

Speaking of the cold, I was outside for not even 10 minutes helping my Mom carry shit to the curb for the trash pickup tomorrow, and now my ankles and knees are killing me. Arthritis is not fun, no sirree.

I'm trying to figure out how to transfer data from my old Compaq to my MooTop. The Compaq doesn't have a CD burner, nor does it have USB ports. It does have a floppy drive, but my MooTop does not have a floppy drive. I think I'm going to have to break down and bust out the old zip drive in order to get everything transferred. It'll really piss me off if I go through all of that trouble and then the MP3 files won't play. Grrrrrrr.

Alright, I'm finished bitching.