Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I'm in a crabby mood, and the crackheads next door aren't helping it very much. Lets turn our stereo up as loud as it'll go, and slam into the fucking wall. I called the landlord again today, and his wife agreed that they're way too noisy and it's passed the ridiculous stage. The guy has 7 fucking kids and doesn't work. His crackhead wife lied to the landlord and said she only had 3 kids; she has 5. Stop fucking reproducing!

I need a nap. Besides, two can play the "turn the stereo up as loud as it will go" game and my music is more annoying (well to most people) which means I win by default. The asshat next door is playing rap music so odds are he's not a Type O or Queensryche fan. Speaking of Queensryche, Michael Wilton is one of the sexiest things I've ever laid eyes on. Add to the fact that he kept gesturing at me, and smiling at me, during the QR show in October and I'm transfixed! The photo is courtesy of his website, www.MichaelWilton.com.

That's it, the fucking music is so loud it's like it's in my goddamn living room. It's time to be childish and retaliate.