Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well I originally was asleep by 10PM, but I woke up at 1AM and haven't been able to get back to sleep. Bah!

Today is fishy day!

I got the neighbors pretty good this evening. I went upstairs after my last post and began tidying up my room (no it's not finished yet). I cranked a mix CD up to about 16 and let the sonofabitch play. The CD has Gary Jules, Depeche Mode, Type O and some hair metal on it; quite the mishmash to fuck with annoying neighbors who listen to rap music. About an hour and a half after I went upstairs, I came downstairs for a drink and noticed it was silent next door. They were still home so either the landlord's wife called and told them to shut the fuck up, or my stereo got the message across. My Mom told me the music was so loud this morning (around 10:30AM) that she was going to come upstairs and yell at me to turn my stereo down! I repeat, fucking crackheads...

I'm going to change purses then go to bed.