Friday, January 09, 2004

I ran around like a crazy woman today. I woke up at 1:30 yesterday afternoon, and didn't go to bed until 5PM this afternoon. I'm pretty tired of this funky sleep schedule I'm on, and I'm hoping to remedy it soon. I'm really tired now, so I plan on going to bed no later than midnight.

Here's the news I was babbling about earlier in the week. I'm going back to the car museum! I'm too happy. I don't have my start date yet, but it'll be relatively soon. I am sooooooooo happy.

I ran to the dry cleaner's today as I managed to jack up the zipper in my Ferrari jacket, so I need that replaced, and I also called my repair guy about the record player I purchased as a Christmas present. The record player doesn't work at all, and I'm sooo pissed about it, so I'm going to get an estimate on having it replaced, then send a copy of it to the jackass seller. That's the second Christmas in a row that I've been screwed by purchasing gifts off of the Internet. I've learned my lesson, and won't do it again. Of course the seller claims the record player worked when he shipped it; what a lying jackass.

Tomorrow is evaluate the plug wires and coil day. I need to rustle up a spray bottle so I can diagnose my problem. I'm taking the GTI to my mechanic on Monday at 10AM so he can go over it and let me know what its overall condition is; all for no charge! I know I definitely need new struts ($600), a new brake master cylinder ($80) and new plugs/wires ($135). I also need the transmission seal replaced ($100) as the dumb fucks who originally replaced the seal clipped it when the installed it so now it leaks. Asshats.

Detroit Auto Show on Sunday!

Henry Rollins spoken word performance on Valentine's Day at the Agora in Cleveland. Woohoo!