Saturday, September 20, 2003

I'm still not 100% but I do feel better than I did yesterday. It would be nice if the A/C worked so I wouldn't be quite so warm, but when you have morons for roommates these things happen. They froze me, and now I'm roasting because the A/C is frozen up. It was off all night, and when I turned it on about 15 minutes ago it still doesn't work. I guess I'll continue to roast.

On a similar note, Kenny is nice enough, but I'm really tired of him practically living here. The girls had to leave for a game this morning, and Kenny is still here. The nice part about it is I will be able to get away with anything as they won't be able to "snitch" on me for fear of getting busted themselves. I guess there's an upside to everything, isn't there?

I woke up at a quarter til 7 this morning. I've washed and dried my laundry, plus taken a shower and emptied the trash already and it's only 9:30AM. I rock.

I think I'll get something to eat, then watch TV.

Later!

Lisa's Birthday In Three Days (September 23)!!