Sunday, September 21, 2003

Ugh, I feel horrible today. It all started around 11PM last night. I got worse and worse as the night progressed, and today I feel really, really bad. Remind me to thank the campus nurse for not giving me antibiotics on Friday; I've been miserable all weekend because of it. I know it's a sinus infection as my face hurts, my ears are clogged and hurting, I'm hacking up red/green/yellow goobers and the roof of my mouth itches. Nice, yes?

I feel confident that I will kill my Human Sexuality exam tomorrow. Woohoo!

I had the T1 connection for all of one fucking day. I went to study next door last night, so I unplugged the StinkPad and carried it next door. When I came back from studying I hooked the StinkPad up to the LAN connection, and it won't connect to anything. Glenville's Technology Office may bite my ass.

I lost the roll of toilet paper I've been carrying with me for my boogery nose. Where the hell is it??

OK, I'm done.

Lisa's Birthday In Two Days (September 23)!!