Friday, September 26, 2003

Thursday was OK. I went to a role-playing meeting and met some pretty interesting people. My Mom called during the meeting to tell me something is wrong with Fluffy. I'm really worried about him; I'm 4 hours away and have no way to get home and see him. This sucks...

On a bit happier note, I got an "A" on my first Human Sexuality test. Right now I have a 4.0 GPA in all of my classes. Who rocks? I DO!

Things have been relatively calm lately, so I'm waiting on something to happen. I know, such a pessimist, but if you lived my life you'd understand why I'm like this!

I'm now addicted to the Starbucks Caramel Mocha frozen slushy thing that is at the snack bar. They're $3.79 each, and sooooooooooo worth it. I love my meal plan with 350 flex dollars!! I've had a bunch of food from the snack bar, and haven't even used $20 of my flex dollars. I think they give discounts or something, because I've had $20 of their cheese sticks alone. I'm a pig...

Roommates are at a volleyball game; woohoo! One day they'll be all nice and quiet, then the next day they're back to their usual inconsiderate selves. I managed to wake all three of them up this morning at 6AM; fuck being all quiet when I get up in the morning. They don't have the same courtesy for me, so they may fuck themselves.

My VW Water Bottle tastes like soap; ick.

OK, I'm off to find mischief.

Later Gators!