Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Oh my goodness, people are fucking psycho. I sold this woman a pair of boots for her granddaughter over a month ago. I shipped them once, they were returned to me for insufficient postage. That's fine, I reshipped them a second time and they were returned again. She emailed me over 12 times this evening threatening to make my name "mud". This woman is crazy!! She took the time to track down my school schedule, and even made a map to my old address by tracking my info on mapblast or mapquest. She's a fucking nut job, and I've already told my Mom if she calls or shows up at the house to call the police. Fucking nutty people. I'm shipping the damn shoes one more time with Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation and Insurance. If they're returned to me again, she's shit out of luck. She already received a PayPal refund, or at least PayPal has already approved her refund. She's going to wind up with the boots and the money. Nice, yes??


Other than that fucking crazy bitch, nothing went on today. I had my first Intro to Psych test, and it was hella easy. My other classes were pretty run of the mill and nothing to report.

I'm off to mull over nutty people.

Byeeeeeee!

Lisa's Birthday In Six Days (September 23)!!