Monday, September 01, 2003

Well, I'm in Glenville. I arrived around 5:30PM on Friday, so I can't go to the registrar's office until tomorrow at 8AM. My roommates still aren't here. I guess they're volleyball players and they had a tournament in Florida. I'm nervous about meeting them; what if we don't get along? The good thing is, if we don't get along that's OK because they'll never be here with games, practices and class. Still, I hope we can at least tolerate each other.

The cable hook up in the living room doesn't work, so I had to drag my TV back into my room last night. The T1 Net connection isn't hooked up yet either, so I just got online last night via AOL dial up. It's killing me the slowness of the connection. I did take some pictures of the apartment, which will be posted as soon as I get a fast connection.

I think I'm going to make a sandwich and fuck around for a bit.

Later...