Thursday, September 04, 2003

Tales from the freezer...

That should be the new name of my blog as it's freezing in here!! My roommates left at 1PM, then I ran some errands (ie: went to the bookstore and to buy my parking permit) and I came back to the apartment. I immediately turned the A/C off and it's still freezing in here! I've been back for 4 hours and it's still cold. That should give you some idea of what kind of icebox I'm living in.

I am roommate free until late Saturday night. Woohoo!

I cleaned the apartment again as I was tired of looking at the clutter, and I'm tired of the gnats. You see, they leave dirty dishes in the sink, which in turn draw gnats. Everyone who knows me knows of my aversion to bugs, no matter how small the bugs are. I especially hate gnats!! Anyway, the apartment is now sparkling clean and will remain so until they return from Tennessee.

I bought my books today. Freaking expensive assed things. One book alone was $135!! And that's without any CD-Roms or anything. What a fucking rip off. I really should read the first chapters to Intro to Psych, Human Sexuality and Abnormal Psych, but I'm putting that off a bit longer.

Still no T1 Net connection. I'm going to beat the hell out of the technology people if I don't have that connection by tomorrow afternoon. I'm finished with classes at 11:30AM; I better have the T1 connection when I get back from class or some heads are going to roll.

That's it, I need another shirt and some socks. Bah!!