Thursday, September 18, 2003

OK, I talked to the Perv for about 3 hours and he gave me perspective on the psycho bitch, amongst many other things I will not get into on here. I'm no longer all pissed off about psycho bitch, but I still think the woman is seriously unbalanced and needs professional care. She was threatening to use her job to make my name "mud". I guess she doesn't realize by emailing me her intentions she provided me with proof positive of what she did, if she does try to make my name "mud". People need to think before they type, or open their mouths. Then that makes me wonder how miserable she must make her family when things don't go her way. Those poor people! Anyway, she's psycho, I have the item to ship out a third time, and I'm not going to think about it anymore.

Anywho, I just finished my Jello cotton candy pudding, and I'm off to bed.

Later Gators.

Lisa's Birthday In Five Days (September 23)!!