Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well now, today was quite interesting I must say. I got out of Intro to Criminal Justice an hour early, and I made new friends. I am a dork.
On the same dorky note, I have my first written homework assignment and I'm excited as all get out. Woohoo!!

The weather actually isn't too bad today. It's warmish, but there's a nice breeze and it's not too humid. Had I not been too lazy to shave my legs, and been able to wear shorts today, I would have been a little cold. Oh well, at least it's not raining or ultra hot.

Since I had over an hour's break in between Abnormal Psych and Criminal Justice, I decided to eat at the cafeteria. I got there right before the lunch crowd came in, and that's the best thing I can say about the experience. The food gave me heartburn immediately upon ingestion, and it's still kicking my ass. Nice, yes? Now I remember why I do not eat at the cafeteria!!

I had to clean up after my roommates again. The trash was overflowing and the sink was getting full of dishes. Everytime they have friends over they leave a big mess that they don't clean up. I'm going to have chat with them this evening regarding their share of the cleaning responsibilities. It wouldn't be quite as bad if they'd at least thank me for cleaning up after them, but I don't even get that much out of them. Bah...

OK, I think I'll do my homework assignment. Heehee!!