Wednesday, May 25, 2005

About Time

Well, all right then. I woke up this afternoon and had 2 messages from places wanting to interview me, and one message from my lawyer. I have an interview Friday at 1:30PM for a company in Canton, and a rep from the Cleveland staffing place called me as well. She was out of the office when I returned her call, but she's supposed to call me back this afternoon. My lawyer called in regard to a letter I sent him inquiring about my refund for filing fees from April of 2003 when I sued Chrysler Motors (and won.) Turns out, the Canton court system "overlooked" my case, and will issue a refund check next week! That couldn't come at a better time either. I'm replacing the ECM (computer) in the Birdy, and buying his fenders/front bumper too. Woo! I really want to buy an Ipod with the money, but I need the Birdy fixed up more than I need an Ipod.

Morgan's working everyday until at least Sunday. I had to run him gas money last night, because someone had to get the $15 dyno on Saturday instead of saving his money for gas (Serpentini deducted over $100 for his cafe fees, so his check was way less than usual.) Anyway, he worked yesterday noon-8PM and works today either 9-6 or 9-8. Of course he didn't write down the rest of his schedule because he's a dumbass; he just knew he started today at 9AM. His first check will be quite nice, and he'll be able to get the harmonic balancer pulley back where it belongs, new tires for the 16" rims and an alignment/oil change. Our cars won't know how to act!!

His new job is all ready proving to be much better. When they say they close at 8PM, they mean they're closing at 8PM. They lock the doors and set the alarm at exactly closing time; no more of that "closing" at 9PM, staying until 11:30PM like at Serpentini. Also, the body shop guy looked at the Camaro and said he'd help Morgan fix the rear quarter, and that Morgan can go on a day off to use their tools to replace the Camaro fender. How rock is that? The thing that most excites him is the possibility of buying a 1992 RS V8 for $1000 from one of the salesmen or something. Just what we need; another Camaro! But, as long as my car is taken care of and the bills are paid, he can buy as many Camaros as he wants.

OK, my true reason for posting right now. I finally got a photo of Morgan's hair since it was cut a week or so ago. His hair was to his buttcrack, but only the smallest amount of hair. The ends were all straggly and gross; his hair looks much better now. And it's still longer than mine.

Awww, Mr. Smushface.

K, it's way too nice to be inside. I think I'll install the Birdy's inner door panels.

That is all.