Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Nice To Be Informed

I called dear today around 1PM. Imagine my surprise when A.) his mom answered the phone and B.) shetold me he was working noon-8PM. I thought his hours would never be past 6PM? Of course, I'm always the last to find out what's going on, so I should be used to it by now.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my
MoBlog account today, and the design is actually cute! It seems that finally Textamerica fixed the bugs in their systems and everything is working as it should. The template I was using has been deleted, so the pretty pink one must be the default template. I like it, though, and since the girl at elementopia hasn't replied to my emails, I guess the regular template will have to suffice. Even the profile info is working now! Woo!

Sprint PCS pictures isn't working, so I don't know when I'll be able to update my
MoBlog with actual camera phone images. Bastards.

I mailed two resumes last night, but it's not like I'll actually get a job. A rep from the staffing place I applied to yesterday still hasn't contacted me, but I'm not surprised about that either.

Heehee, this is my current cell phone background image:

Like that isn't the cutest!! The camo cow is cute too, but I only have a $5 credit per month for downloads, and I've met my $5 limit.

I've only been awake for 3 hours and I'm all ready thinking about a nap. I went to bed at 4AM, and slept
until noon without waking up one time. That's some kind of record for me as of the last 6 months or so. I even slept through 2 phone calls, a voicemail and 6 IM's on my cell phone. My cell phone is loud as hell, too, so I must have been tired or something. When I woke up, I was facedown in the goldfish. There's a mental picture for everyone.

That is all.