Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy May Day

I've been craving ramen noodles for the last 3-4 days. I must remember to buy some today after my in-car session.

I paid my cell phone bill ($114, should have been $55) Saturday at a Sprint Store. I bet $20 Sprint turns it off today anyway. They're sooooo pissing me off right now. Grrrrrrrr.

I'm going to scan in all of my concert ticketsI scanned in all of my concert tickets because I'm that bored at almost 2AM on a Saturday night. Yeah, I'm that lame. They are now on the side bar as Concert Stubs.

How's everyone enjoying the Abie videos? Don't Morgan and I lead an exciting life?

Watermelon Cherry Kool-Aid is pretty good. Not as good as black cherry, but then, what is as good as black cherry Kool-Aid?

Tired but can't sleep. The story of my life.

That is all.