Wednesday, May 04, 2005

OK, Then

I am no longer communicating with people who don't know how to email me, IM me or call me first. No more of this always being the one to initiate the conversation bullshit. I've taken a ton of people off my Buddy Lists, so if I'm no longer showing up online, that's why. Being told I'd be a waste of time really made me think about things. So because you're not going to fuck me, I'm not worth talking to/hanging out with? Honestly, I have to consider the source of the comment, but it does have a bit of truth to it as well (minus the fucking thing.) Too many of the people I talk to don't put any effort into the friendship, so I'm no longer wasting my time on them. So yeah, if I used to show up on your Buddy List, and I no longer do, you're one of the people I want nothing to do with anymore.

In other news, hey guess who got fired today? That would be me. I didn't get fired, really. They finally asked the state licensing person if my 4 tickets in 9 years was acceptable, and it wasn't. Additionally, I have a collision on my record, that shouldn't be there (when I ran over that shit in the street in the GTI last September) so that fucked any chances I had of being a driving instructor. So yeah, it's back to square one. Fun, yes?

Blah, that is all.